Monday, July 25, 2011

KISSES

Kissing who we love is one of the most fun and beautiful things we can do. There's more than just the lips and cheeks, and kissing different parts of his or her body can mean different things.

1.Kiss on the hand means : FRIENDSHIP. 

2.Kiss on the nose means : YOU'RE CUTE. 

3.Kiss on the cheek means : I NEED YOU. 

4.Kiss on the neck means : I WANT YOU. 

5.Kiss on the lips means : I LOVE YOU. 

6.Kissing with eyes closed means : I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU. 

7.Kissing with eyes opened means : I'M WATCHING WHERE YOUR HANDS ARE GOING. 

8.The military Kiss means ..... "Keep It Simple Stupid".. 

Other signs

1.Often thinking of you means : I CARE FOR YOU 

2.Holding hands means : I LIKE YOU 

3.Looking into the eyes means : DO YOU LOVE ME? 

4.Squeezing fingertips means : I WANT A Kiss 

5.Leaning on the shoulder means : COMFORT ME 

6.Getting occasional short hugs means : I MISS YOU 

7.Biting lips means : I AM JEALOUS 

8.Winking at you means : I WANT TO GO WITH YOU 

9.Playing with your hair means: I ADORE YOU 

10.Stepping on toes means: I HATE YOU 

11.Getting hit in "very painful places" means : I REALLY HATE YOU 

12.Dreaming of you at night : YOU'RE SOMEONE SPECIAL 

13.Always being with you means : I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU 

14.Wearing his or her ring means: YOU'RE MINE FOREVER 

15.Often giving you something means : CARE FOR YOU VERY MUCH 

.16Placing hands on shoulder means : GET THE HINT STUPID!!! 




mmmmmuuuaaahhhh<3

5 comments:

  1. i copied ! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you want to know how to get 30-50% how to most effective lip plumper? check that most-effective-lip-plumper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to know how to get 30-50% how to lipbotox? check that lip-botox

    ReplyDelete